Woodmont Clubhouse, 415 Woodmont Ave, Temple Terrace, Florida 33617, United States
|

813-388-0820

Welcome to Temple Terrace Womans Club

GFWC Temple Terrace Woman's Club History

In 1959, a group of dedicated Temple Terrace women decided to form a volunteer club in Temple Terrace. The 1st 26 members organized as an affiliate of the Florida Federation of Woman’s Clubs and a member of the General Federation of Woman’s Clubs, the largest woman’s organization in the world. The first project undertaken by the newly formed club was the establishment of a free public library. As the library grew, it was in various buildings until April 17, 1966 when it moved to the location on Bullard Parkway, where it remains today.